Closeup Portrait

Information for Tenants

With the Energy Company Obligation (ECO) being made available in 2013 and ending in 2022, now is the absolute best time to find out if you're eligible for funding through the current Government energy schemes as a tenant.

Energy Grants Winter is Coming.png


Notice for Rented Properties

If you're a tenant in a rented property, you can no longer apply for a new boiler. However, if you do not have a gas boiler with radiators or LPG boiler with radiators, you could still apply for first-time central heating or insulation measures.

Not sure if you're eligible? Contact us.

What can we offer you?

At Energy Grants UK, we've been helping people keep warm for over 20 years. Now, with the ECO Government scheme, we are able to offer partially or fully-funded insulation, or even an entirely new central heating system. This has allowed us to install thousands of measures.

Who Qualifies?

You will qualify if you are on are in receipt of one of the following benefits:

  • Universal Credit 

  • Child Tax Credits / Working Tax Credit

  • Pension Credit (Guarantee) 

  • Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance 

  • Income Related Employment and Support Allowance 

  • Income Support

  • Housing Benefit

  • Child Benefit
    (Must be under an income threshold)

Child Benefit or Low-income Household

If your tenants are in receipt of child benefits or have a low income, you may still be accepted based on your local authority's rules called LA Flex.

ECO4 Child Benefit Updated.jpg